In this all-day workshop you can learn about the fundamentals of application design for digital assistants. Upon request we are happy to host the workshop on-site in your company – otherwise the workshops take place in one of our seminar locations in Munich and Cologne.
The agenda provides the following learning modules. Upon request the agenda can be adjusted to your businesses’ individual needs. Simply contact us for further details.
1) Digital assistants status quo
– What are digital assistants / smart speakers?
– Which kinds of smart speakers are currently on the market?
– Digital assistants – privacy and data protection
– Digital assistants – legal
– Digital assistant adoption in Germany
– Use cases
– Comparison of digital assistants and their features
– Amazon Echo product portolio
– Future development
(optional) Case Study for your Industry
– Current situation
– Strategic goals
2)Development of voice models for digital assistants
– Introduction into voice interaction design
– Architecture of voice applications
– Examples from the market
3)Idea generation use cases
– Identification of use cases / processes in the context of your enterprise
– Brainstorming 6-3-5 Method
– Presentation of ideas
– Idea ranking by vote
4)Exemplary design of a voice application
– Scripting of a dialogue model (with an idea from the previous block)
– Joint evaluation / optimization
– Presentation of application prototype
– Learnings and Testing-Methods
5) Summary and outlook “Future of Voice”