Learn how how to design and program applications for Amazon Alexa. From setting up a VUI to implementation basics – you will be presented with good overview of tools and frameworks for Alexa. Upon request we are happy to host the workshop on-site in your company – otherwise the workshops take place in one of our seminar locations in Munich and Cologne.
The agenda provides the following learning modules. Upon request the agenda can be adjusted to your businesses’ individual needs. Simply contact us for further details.
1) Digital assistants status quo
– What are digital assistants / smart speakers?
– Which kinds of smart speakers are currently on the market?
– Digital assistants – Privacy and data protection
– Digital assistants – legal
– Digital assistant adoption in Germany
– Use cases
– Product comparison
– Amazon Echo product portfolio
– Future development
(Optional) Case study for your industry
– Current situation
– Strategic goals
2) Development of voice models for digital assistants
– Developer portal and meta data
– AWS as backend (Lambda/DynamoDB)
3) Best Practices Voice Interaction Design
– Introduction Voice Interactive Design
– Invocation Names and Voice Ranking Algorithms
– Intent, Sample Utterances, Slot Values, etc.
– Top 10 best practices
4) Future of Voice
– Scenario 2020, 2025, 2035
– Business models voice
– skill marketing
– Voice discovery